The stratigraphy of the soil consists of:
- red clay rich in organic substances and colloids
- white and floury limestone which contributes to freshness and minerality
- floury and porous marl which, mixed with fragments of limestone and quartz, allows a good drainage of the soil.
Our aim is to be recognized for our environmental responsibility that is reflected in our daily choices:
- the conservation and restoration of the natural environment through the use of green manure, trying to recycle all our waste, and the protection of our forest as a rich source of biodiversity.
- Organic viticulture with a low environmental impact, integrated pest control and manual grass cutting
- A new technique to age the grapes naturally in a Japanese-inspired Fruttaio which uses natural winds instead of machines.
- Use of sustainable energies through solar panels and our own well water